International Tax Planning
For the successful development of companies' transnational businesses, it is crucial to determine the optimum level of tax burden and to choose the most suitable tax regime.
Direct access to the global capabilities and exhaustive experience of the Tax and Legal Advisers network ensures that our clients have exclusive support in a variety of jurisdictions and tax regimes.
• Consultations on business organization in foreign jurisdictions;
• Restructuring holding companies by using the advantages of international agreements;
• Restructuring cross-border business transactions with the aim to determine and minimise the tax costs;
• Advisory support to international companies commencing work in Tajikistan; and
• Tax aspects of supply chain management during restructuring group of companies.